RANU SURFCAMP - SIMEULUE
Ranu Surf Camp is a local-owned surf camp, based in Matanurung village, Simeulue Island. It is arguably the best and strategically located surf camp in the whole island, with Dylan's Right - the best break in the island, just a minute walk away from your bedroom!
Our 4 bungalows are designed to accommodate a total of 12 guests. Eachbungalow has 2 rooms and 4 beds. Upon special request, we will be utilizing the bungalows with only one guest per room at a time with priority going to returning guests. We can also accommodate 3 per bungalow upon request.
Boraspati is an official partner of Ranu Surf Camp. Contact us for schedules and best deals!
P A C K A G E R A T E S
December to February
$. 550.00 US per person
Additional stay $. 55.00 US per night (valids for 10th night onward)
March to April & October to November
$. 650.00 US per person
Additional stay $. 65.00 US per night (valids for 10th night onward).
May to September
$. 750.00 USper person
Additional stay $. 75.00 US per night (valids for 10th night onward)
- Transfer IN & OUT (from Sinabang Airport to Surfcamp v.v.)
- 10 days 9 Nights Accommodation (Bed) with fan
- Three amazing daily meals; Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, surfer portion !
- Daily free-flow drinking water (Alkalined drinking water)
- Coffee or Tea & free fresh Fruit Juice
- 24 hours Wi-Fi for inernet
- Free motorbike use to other breaks
- Excursion to surf Teupah Island - Mincau Island on an motorized out-riggered canoe, extra charge of $ 40.00 US per canoe that may fit up to 3 persons with 3 surfboard, not more !
- Excursion to surf Teupan island - Mincau island on a fishermen boat with diesel engine, an additional $. 100.00 US is charge per boat, can carry up to 5 persons with surfboards.
- An interesting and unique traditional Simeulue dance & Debus for about 90 minutes performance at $. 100.00 US